Many thanks to Jenny Pratt, Ed Towner, Will Bancroft, Chris Hope, James Hirst, Pat George, James Bridgland and Oliver Steward for their efforts sprucing up Burbage Road ahead of the new season – all carefully overseen by Grounds and Works Coordinator Matt Balch.
As part of our season of 150th anniversary celebrations, we will be organising a special 6-a-side cricket festival to be held at Burbage Road on Sunday 25th June. The plan is to start the pool matches at 1pm culiminating with a final to be played at around 7pm.
The intention is for the festival to be family friendly and as social and inclusive as possible in terms of gender, age and ability, with Colts, Ladies and players of all abilities and experience encouraged to take part. Non-members are also welcome to play.
As well as playing cricket, the plan is have plenty of food and drink on offer as well as a range of activities to entertain children and adults alike.
To make this a success, to begin with we need:
1. Volunteers to organise and/or captain teams
2. Volunteers to help with the running of the festival e.g. BBQ/food stalls, activities, umpiring, scoring etc
3. Players to play in the festival itself
If you would like to play or volunteer in any capacity or are simply interested in finding out more, please contact Sunil Isaac via email or text message on 07826063973.
A celebration of food a drink at Dulwich Sports Club!
Over 60 stalls, including food, craft ale, locally produced food, arts, crafts, vintage and upcycled goods. Fun and games available for the whole family!
Saturday 20th May – 10am to 7pm
Membership fees for the season are now due.
A payment deadline of 1st May 2017 has been set by the Committee.
The fees this season are:
Adult men – £210
Ladies – £95
Students over 18 at 1st May and in full-time education – £105
Students over 16 and under 18 at 1st May – £85
Adults who are playing members of another section – £135
Concessions (eg unemployed adults) as agreed by the club – £95
Social members – £25
How to pay
1. Click here to visit the login page: http://www.dulwichcc.com/?page_id=5570
2. Enter your email address and, if know, password. If you've logged in before but don't remember your password click Forgotten Your Password? to re-set it via an email. If you are logging in for the first time click Click here to create a password.
3. Once logged in click 'Payment' in the top left of the toolbar
4. Choose your membership type and whether to pay in full or in installments
5. Enter your card details using the PayPal form. All payments are secure. You will be provided with your shirt order code by email soon after. If you have any queries or problems with payment please contact me here.
Benefits of Members
1. Eligbility for selection for all Dulwich Cricket Club matches
2. Reduced rates bar card
3. Free playing/training shirt. We have changed shirt suppliers this year. Each registered member will receive a discount code to use at our online store. A shopping window will open on 22nd April and close on 1st May. This window – and our new suppliers – will ensure kit is delivered in good time at the start of the competitive season. Further details of this will be sent upon payment of subs.